It's already June again. A year and some change in New York. A lot has happened. I made friends. I got busier. I neglected my blog (but I kept notes in my datebook). I feel like I'm doing too much... but the more I do the more I feel at home.
working at New York Law School
dancing with Greek American Folklore Society
teaching the OPA Nights dance group
making friends with California transplants
singing stint with the Downtown Chorus
volunteering with the USC NY Alumni Club
all the while building on my marriage with Danny
it looks like a lot on paper. sometimes it feels like too much.
but i still want to do more. i have a feeling i'll have to make some difficult decisions. i hate choosing which part of my life i want/need to make a priority. i want to do it all, but i don't want to burn out.
more to come...
No comments:
Post a Comment